Good Engineer and CAD Drafter needed

To all:

We are a midsized SE firm in West LA, specializing in high-end custom work,
particularly lots of wood framed buildings, and fancy architecture.

I am looking for a GOOD engineer, who is licensed and has significant Type V
experience.

I am also looking for a GOOD CAD drafter, who can work in ACAD R14.

We provide a friendly work environment with competitive pay and benefits.

If you know of anyone who can help, please ask them to fax a resume to me:

Bruce Resnick
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
fax: 310-479-5732

Thanks,