Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Good Engineer and CAD Drafter needed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Good Engineer and CAD Drafter needed
- From: Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 01:57:51 EDT
To all: We are a midsized SE firm in West LA, specializing in high-end custom work, particularly lots of wood framed buildings, and fancy architecture. I am looking for a GOOD engineer, who is licensed and has significant Type V experience. I am also looking for a GOOD CAD drafter, who can work in ACAD R14. We provide a friendly work environment with competitive pay and benefits. If you know of anyone who can help, please ask them to fax a resume to me: Bruce Resnick Parker Resnick Str. Eng. fax: 310-479-5732 Thanks, Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: good books
- Next by Subject: A Good Masonry Design Book
- Previous by thread: Re: 1997 UBC EQ Requirements
- Next by thread: Structural Engineers' eBook