RE: Field Observations - Stupid things I've seen

I really agree with that.
I am currently experiencing it with my architect who is around 40-50 years
old.
I had to argue with him that a lot of things have changed after ACI-318-63.
I may not get another project from him but I am happy that I designed a
structure in a correct manner and know that it will be safe.
> Seldom, however, does anyone deliberately do a stupid thing.  Usually,
> it's
> "that's the way we've always done it", or they just don't understand

This is exactly how old folks reason out with young ones.

A. Yango
TMP