Western States Council

E-mail to SEAOC List Serve
99/07/04

Can anyone provide information on the Western States Council?  Delegates
from California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Washington
have, in the past, contributed to the writing and grading of the Western
States structural examination.  Now all these states, with the exception of
California, use the structural I and II exams from the National Council of
Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying.  I would like to know the
structure of the Council and if they pursue a set agenda on structural
engineering registration and reciprocity law.

Mark Oakford, P.E., oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com
RSE Consulting, Federal Way, WA  98093-1417
T 253-927-6169   F 253-838-3823