Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Western States Council[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Western States Council
- From: SSFM Saipan <ssfm(--nospam--at)saipan.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:27:41 +1000
PLEASE REMOVE THIS ADDRESS FROM YOUR MAILING LIST. Thank you. At 06:48 PM 7/4/99 -0700, you wrote: >E-mail to SEAOC List Serve >99/07/04 > >Can anyone provide information on the Western States Council? Delegates >from California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Washington >have, in the past, contributed to the writing and grading of the Western >States structural examination. Now all these states, with the exception of >California, use the structural I and II exams from the National Council of >Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying. I would like to know the >structure of the Council and if they pursue a set agenda on structural >engineering registration and reciprocity law. > >Mark Oakford, P.E., oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com >RSE Consulting, Federal Way, WA 98093-1417 >T 253-927-6169 F 253-838-3823 > > > > SSFM ENGINEERS, INC. (SAIPAN) P.O. BOX 2713 SAIPAN, MP 96950 TEL: (670)233-7770/7772 FAX: (670)233-7771 EMAIL: ssfm(--nospam--at)saipan.com
- Prev by Subject: Western States Council
- Next by Subject: What About The Welds???
- Previous by thread: Western States Council
- Next by thread: Residential design spreadsheet