From: Baltar, Joseph P SPK [mailto:JBaltar(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 1999 08:09
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Bad news Structural Engineer ??

No way.............he was an Architect (probably unlicensed), and a bad one
at that - worked out of his study w/a t-square.  With all those kids, a stay
at home wife and a pathetic maid harrassing him he never got any work done.

----
Family Affair

Brian Keith's character was a civil engineer working on bridges all around
the world.  I think that makes him a structural engineer.