Re: More questions about rigid plywood Diaphragms

Thank you Einar - I look forward to reviewing this method. I may have
misunderstood you. I have not read the entire FEMA273 although I have
downloaded a copy. I am simply frustrated with the new code.
I urge you to send me (privately) your calculations so that I might be able
to follow your rationale.
Regards,
Dennis

In a message dated 7/5/99 7:45:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, byggtak(--nospam--at)itn.is