Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Production of Crushed stone aggregates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Production of Crushed stone aggregates
- From: Harold Sprague <harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:04:40 -0600
Check out http://www.pitandquarry.com/index.html There is a section called "Pit & Quarry University". Harold Sprague The Neenan Company -----Original Message----- From: Engr. Rios Prado [mailto:rios(--nospam--at)freemail.webquest.com] Sent: Saturday, July 03, 1999 6:30 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Production of Crushed stone aggregates Can anyone help me and tell me all the necessary information that I need to know about the production of crushed stone aggregates. How it is produced, manufactured, time consumed in production, what are the machineries needed in its production, manpower, personels needed, the types of crushed stone aggregates, uses, advantages and disadvantages of this types, origin and hitory, its uses, the processes, basis of its price at the market area, etc. I was asked to research on this and now I am visiting companies involved in this type of production and I hope that members in this mailing list could help me have additional or even more knowledge than those companies that I'm now interviewing. Thank you for the time and effort. I really appreciate it. Hope to recieve a complete reply.
- Prev by Subject: Production of Crushed stone aggregates
- Next by Subject: Progressive Collapse Design
- Previous by thread: Production of Crushed stone aggregates
- Next by thread: Re. More questions about rigid plywood diaphragms