From: Engr. Rios Prado [mailto:rios(--nospam--at)freemail.webquest.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 1999 6:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Production of Crushed stone aggregates

Can anyone help me and tell me all the necessary information that I need to
know about the production of crushed stone aggregates.  How it is produced,
manufactured, time consumed in production, what are the machineries needed
in its production, manpower, personels needed, the types of crushed stone
aggregates, uses, advantages and disadvantages of this types, origin and
hitory, its uses, the processes, basis of its price at the market area, etc.
I was asked to research on this and now I am visiting companies involved in
this type of production and I hope that members in this mailing list could
help me have additional or even more knowledge than those companies that I'm
now interviewing.  Thank you for the time and effort. I really appreciate
it. Hope to recieve a complete reply.