Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE
- From: ASQUILALA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:34:41 EDT
Paul, Then I think, If people are satisfied of being called their name then engineers should stop complaining about why attorneys and doctors are paid more, and are more recognized, and have better social status. But stop cheating yourself that you don't want recognition! And you are dreaming if you think that the modern society has no class structure. It does but has only change in its form. Money and power is still the common denaminator of each social structure. If you want to approximate classless society then adopt communism. And by the way, I'm suggesting an engineer to be called Engineer if he is registered or licensed, not if he is just doing engineering work. He has to earned it by passing licensure examination. Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr. (instead of Alfonso S. Quilala Jr. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Engineers LOW PROFILE
- Next by Subject: Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE
- Previous by thread: RE: Engineers LOW PROFILE
- Next by thread: Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE