Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE

Paul,

Then I think,  If people are satisfied of being called their name then
engineers should stop complaining about why attorneys and doctors are paid
more, and are more recognized, and have better social status.

But stop cheating yourself that you don't want recognition!  And you are
dreaming if you think that the modern society has no class structure.  It
does but has only change in its form.  Money and power is still the common
denaminator of each social structure.  If  you want to approximate classless
society then adopt communism.

And by the way,  I'm suggesting an engineer to be called Engineer if he is
registered or licensed, not if he is just doing engineering work.  He has to
earned it by passing licensure examination.

Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr.

(instead of Alfonso S. Quilala Jr. P.E.