Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE

Happy 2nd Day after Independence Day, all you Professionals and Lurkers:

Maybe, engineers are not receiving their due recognition (as doctors, lawyers,
judges, et al.) because, when asked, engineers answer that 'engineering is what
they DO', whereas Doctors, Lawyers, Judges respond by making it clear this is
what they ARE.

And for the lay public, when speaking with engineers, maybe about 40 percent of
us want to see the train!

audra ranous, CEM  :-))