Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: State SE Requirements

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Although many states do give the SE exams, most still do not recognize
"structural engineering" as a branch separate from Civil.  In fact, in many
of the states in which I hold registration, I am classified as a
"professional engineer;" no SE, CE, ME, etc.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Phil Hodge [mailto:phil(--nospam--at)]
> Sent: Monday, July 05, 1999 10:50 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)
> Subject: Re: State SE Requirements
> Mark:
> Minor typos occur in the abbreviations for Mississippi (MS), Missouri
> (MO) and Montana (MT).
> I never realized so many of the eastern states where I am registered
> give the SE exam.  Thanks.
> Phil