Subject:        State SE Requirements
Date:           Sun, 4 Jul 1999 15:37:21 -0700
From:           "Mark Oakford" <oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com>
To:             "Post SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

E-mail to SEAOC List Serve, 99/07/04

The attached CSV file contains information on structural engineering
licensing requirements and structural engineers associations in the states,
which have these.  I want to fill in the missing information and verify what
the spreadsheet contains.

A. Number of years of structural engineering experience required, after
receiving BSCE, to sit for the structural licensee examination
B. Engineering registration required to sit for the structural examination
C. If the state has a structural engineers association?
D. Total number of members in the State SEA (registered or not)?
E. SEA requirement for voting in elections?

I will distribute the spreadsheet again after accumulating more information.
Thanks in advance for any help

Mark Oakford, P.E., oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com
RSE Consulting, Federal Way, WA  98093-1417