Re: Free PC Virus Protection

'Really appreciate the info.  We need more good "off-topic stuff" that will
help keep our tools operable, and us out of the ditches.

Fountain

P.S.  Wandering further from the topic, are there any advantages to being a
"fellow" in ASCE?  I haven't been able to justify the added cost for
becoming a "fellow".

----------
> From: Caldwell, Stan <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
> To: 'SEAint Listserv' <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
> Subject: Free PC Virus Protection
> Date: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 10:31 AM
>
> NOTE:  For those of you purists who hate any topics that venture beyond
> structural engineering, please stop reading now and hit your delete
button.
> However, for those of you (like me) who have relied for the past several
> years on Norton Antivirus for PC virus protection, what follows should be
of
> great interest!

<snip>

 I searched the web