Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Special Note to those requesting the Residential Spreadsheet - please read.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Special Note to those requesting the Residential Spreadsheet - please read.
- From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:13:13 EDT
To everyone who is requesting the Multi-story Residential Design Spreadsheet: I have had dozens of requests. You may send your requests to me privately rather than on this list. Please send requests to seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com. I am not sending out spreadsheets until I have completed the new program. This will take a few weeks as I am writting it to match the SEAOSC February 1998 Seminar notes for '97 UBC Wood Design. It is my intent to make this available to anyone who wants it free of charge as long as noone tries to make money off the sale of the program or to embed the program into any commercial intended product. It is to remain free for any engineer who wishes to use it. It is also given out AS-IS without notes. Anyone interested in helping by creating help files is welcome to participate. I am designing the spreadsheet for my business use and am happy to offer it (hope this does not spoil the plans of those who wish to create and market a similar software). I will collect all requests and send the software when I feel it has reached a point of being most usefull - probably two or three weeks down the road. Please SEND ALL REQUESTS DIRECTLY TO ME AND NOT TO THE LIST. I will also post a copy of it on the SEAINT Webpage when it is ready. Sincerely, Dennis S. Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Spacing of Expansion Joints in R.C Building
- Next by Subject: Split Ring Trusses and Epoxy Repair
- Previous by thread: Re: Re(2): Residential design spreadsheet
- Next by thread: ASCE