RE: ASCE

Funny, I am having the same thoughts about my SEAOSC membership. Really, I
have a hard time figuring out what benefits I get being a Member SE instead
of just a Member since CEs can vote now as well. In fact, the voting is not
that important, maybe I can regress to Associate or Student Membership
grade.

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA