Re: Residential Spreadsheet Requests - include names

Oh no.  Here we go with another barrage of "me too"

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR REQUEST INCLUDED YOUR FULL NAME,
PLEASE RESUBMIT YOUR REQUEST AND I WILL UPDATE MY GROUP DIRECTORY. THIS IS
THE ONLY WAY I CAN ADD YOU TO THE DISTRIBUTION LIST.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org