Re: Fee Information Sharing

In a message dated 7/7/99 1:48:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, JohnOttCE(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
writes:

<< It may not be very beneficial to study the past (or current) fees when
 discussing what is appropriate for future fees when the time involvement is
 going to be more for each project than it was in the past. I am not sure at
 this point how much of a learning curve will be involved just to get up to
 speed to conform to all of the provisions of the new Code >>

John,
Some of us have to jump in right now. My complaint is that the design
examples offered are not really very adequate as they assume you understand
how all of the units are balanced in the equations. This has caused me hours
of searching back and forth to understand how the numbers were derived. It
becomes more frustrating when, as with buggy software, the design examples
contain errors. Most of the errors I found were associated to the lack of
showing units and justifying the units of the answers.
Guess I am really frustrated with learning a new concept and having to do it
in the dark.

Dennis