Re: Flitch Beam

John:

Following your advice, I went to www.fitzroy.com to download the SCALE suite
of 500 free structural engineering programs.  I was greeted with a form
requesting my membership number in either the British Institute of
Structural Engineers or the British Institute of Civil Engineers.  As an
American, I don't happen to be a member or either of these fine
organizations.  Any suggestions (other than joining)?

Now, it would truly be in the SEAINT spirit of international cooperation if
you would be kind enough to post your membership number and address, etc.
<grin>

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Dallas, Texas (but my daughter is in London)

Remember: "Y'all" is singular.
          "All y'all" is plural.
          "All y'all's" is plural possessive.