Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: plastic concrete reinforcing chairs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: plastic concrete reinforcing chairs
- From: "hffa" <hffa(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:13:59 -0400
?Has anyone used plastic concrete reinforcing support chairs? How well do they function? The contractor on a large school project has asked to change from the specified steel chair reinforcing supports to plastic chair reinforcing supports. The brand he wants to use is Aztec E-Z Chair. He sent a sample and one cut sheet. The cut sheet does not indicate the load capacity, cold or hot weather performance. The contractor says that there is no difference in cost. I have found no information in Sweets or on the Internet on this company or plastic chairs. I will require more information from the contractor. The sample seems to have geometry that would cause voids in the concrete. Thank you! Hermon F. Fox, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plane impact design
- Next by Subject: Re: plastic concrete reinforcing chairs
- Previous by thread: Board diciplinary actions
- Next by thread: Re: plastic concrete reinforcing chairs