Re: plastic concrete reinforcing chairs

We use plastic chairs all the time because of the climate (cold with salt
exposure leading to rusting of steel chairs). I have never had a problem
with voids. The ones we use most often are virtually invisible when cast
in. A brand name that comes to mind is Norseman Plastics in Toronto. We
have poured in hot (95F) and cold (30F) with no problems with load
capacity. On the net you could try
http://www.continet.com/robbpynes/Paragon/Index.htm
It was the first one to pop up on my search.

David Handy, P.Eng
The Thompson Rosemount Group
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada