Residential Spreadsheet Request Spam

Title: Residential Spreadsheet Request Spam

This is getting out of control!  Why are personal requests for Dennis Wish's spreadsheet continuing the pump through this listserv to thousands of other engineers?

I propose that we institute a new listserv policy similar to this one in Kenya:

----NOTICE AT SAFARI PARK----

"Visitors who throw litter into crocodile pit will be asked to retrieve it!"

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Spammed in Dallas

Dennis:
I would like to have a copy of your design spreadsheet.
Thank you very much.
Fabio Sanchez-duran
FSD(--nospam--at)RBF.com