Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
The Door Sign[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAint Listserv'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: The Door Sign
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:53:21 -0500
As I leave for an Alaskan cruise, my first true vacation in several years, I thought that I would share with y'all the following true story: About ten years ago, I visited a small engineering firm located deep in the piney woods of East Texas. Approaching the entrance, I was confronted by a large sign that read: ________________ * High Quality * Fast Service * Low Price PICK ANY TWO !! ________________ To this day, I do not believe that I have ever read any written statement expressing greater engineering wisdom. ¡Adiós! Stan R. Caldwell, P.E. North to Alaska!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Domed Concrete Roof Analysis
- Next by Subject: Re: The Door Sign
- Previous by thread: RE: Residential Spreadsheet Request Spam (Spanish Version)
- Next by thread: Re: The Door Sign