The Door Sign

As I leave for an Alaskan cruise, my first true vacation in several years, I
thought that I would share with y'all the following true story:

About ten years ago, I visited a small engineering firm located deep in the
piney woods of East Texas.  Approaching the entrance, I was confronted by a
large sign that read:
________________

* High Quality
* Fast Service
* Low Price

PICK ANY TWO !!

To this day, I do not believe that I have ever read any written statement
expressing greater engineering wisdom.

¡Adiós!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
North to Alaska!