Re: Diaphragm Calculations

Thanks Mike,
This is the first response that I can truely understand and makes sense. Now
why couldn't this be explained in the earlier response from Doug?

Now, how about the first term in the equation? This still comes out in Feet.
Am I expected to apply a conversion factor of 1 in/ft to this part of the
equation or is the equation incorrect?

Dennis

In a message dated 7/8/99 1:45:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mtv(--nospam--at)skilling.com