From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 10:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Residential Spreadsheet Requests - include names

Attention:
To make the distribution of the Residential spreadsheet easier, I have
created a group listing in my AOL directory. This allows me to simply choose
the group and automatically distribute the spreadsheet.
I can only do this if you provide your full name (first and last) along with
you email address.
If you have not included your full name with your request, I can not add you
to the list. Many of you have your names included in your email address and I
can pick this up, but many do not.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR REQUEST INCLUDED YOUR FULL NAME,
PLEASE RESUBMIT YOUR REQUEST AND I WILL UPDATE MY GROUP DIRECTORY. THIS IS
THE ONLY WAY I CAN ADD YOU TO THE DISTRIBUTION LIST.

Thank you,
Dennis S. Wish PE

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org