Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plane impact design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Plane impact design
- From: "Rodrigo Lema" <rlema(--nospam--at)arnet.com.ar>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 00:14:47 -0300
Actually, I was looking for some information looking forward to the design of a nuclear reactor. So thanks for answering to this thread. But I enjoyed verry much the stories about the Empire State and the jokes by Charles Greenlaw and James Bela.
So again, thanks, guys.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Plane impact design
- Next by Subject: RE: Plane impact design
- Previous by thread: Re: Plane impact design
- Next by thread: Unit Error in Diaphragm Deflection examples