Online Listservice and the '97 UBC Residential Spreadsheet

Thanks to all of you who requested a residential spreadsheet. I sent out a
partially completed beta this evening. It is complete through the diaphragm
deflection calculations.
I would like to be able to discuss the evolution of the spreadsheet with
others interested in helping me develop it for the benifit of our
professional peers. If you are interested, please joint the Online
Listservice and submitting your posts on that list. To join, send a new email
(do not respond to this one) to:
admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org
In the body of the message type
join online

no subjet is needed. You can also join by visiting our website at
www.seaint.org and signing up on the Listservice link at the left of the
screen.

So far, over 100 people have requested the spreadsheet. Those who sent their
requests in as of tonight will not receive the first beta. You will be added
to the list and receive all subsequent versions that become available. Please
do not ask me to deviate from this as it takes a great deal of time to update
the group address for each request that comes in daily and even more time to
send out a copy of the spreadsheet each day.  Please be patient and you will
start receiving updated versions as I complete important sections.

Finally, DO NOT POST REQUESTS ON EITHER LISTSERVICE. SEND ALL REQUESTS WITH
YOUR FULL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS DIRECTLY TO ME AT SEAINTONLN(--nospam--at)AOL.COM. I WILL
NO LONGER RESPOND TO THOSE REQUESTS THAT TIE UP BANDWIDTH AND IRRITATE OTHERS
ON THE LISTSERVICE. PLEASE, THIS IS NOT FAIR TO THE SUBSCRIBERS.
IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO MAKE THE SPREADSHEET AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE ON
THE LIST. IF YOU READ MY RESPONSE, THE ORIGINAL POST WAS AN ERROR (AND
SUBSEQUENTLY REJECTED BY THE SERVER). INASMUCH AS I INTEND TO MAKE THIS
FREEWARE, I WILL INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SO THAT YOU WILL BE INCLUDED
IN ALL SUBSEQUENT MAILINGS.

PLEASE SEND YOUR COMMENTS ONLY TO ME - PRIVATELY AT

SEAINTONLN(--nospam--at)AOL.COM

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE