Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
airplane impact loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: airplane impact loads
- From: "thomas w. houston" <sdeng(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 17:18:02 -0400
Rodrigo Lema wrote: . > Does anyone know of a good source on the analysis of a structure to . > airplane impact loads? To get started, you I suggest that you check two ASCE documents: ASCE Manual 58 -- Structural Analysis and Design of Nuclear Plant Facilities (1980) also Appendix C of the "Report of the ASCE Committee on Impactive and Impulsive Loads, Vol. V", ASCE 1980. Hope this helps
- Prev by Subject: Re: Advice on MBS please
- Next by Subject: AISC Database
- Previous by thread: Re: plastic concrete reinforcing chairs
- Next by thread: Masonry Spec.