Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Masonry Spec.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Masonry Spec.
- From: "Francisco Duarte" <fduarte(--nospam--at)leasung.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:29:35 +0100
Help, help, help... I am working on my first masonry design project and I do not know exactly what to write down as my masonry specs. other that compression strength of 1500 psi Special Inspection no required Grade N Blocks Type S Mortar Grade 40 reinforcing steel ASTM A615 Grout solid all cells I think I'm missing some info. in term of Masonry Code Requirement
- Prev by Subject: RE: Masonry Expansion Joints
- Next by Subject: Masonry Spec.
- Previous by thread: airplane impact loads
- Next by thread: Masonry Spec.