Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASD vs. LRFD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ASD vs. LRFD
- From: Leandro Buriek <Leandro(--nospam--at)ramint.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 19:43:14 -0700
ASD vs. LRFD Much attention has already been paid to the subject. Many were unable to access the article "The Better (Not Bitter) Truth" by Charlie Carter, PE (carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com) published by AISC's Modern Steel Construction in the February 1997 issue. RAM e-News, the bi-monthly technical journal of RAM International has added this article to its July issue. To read the article reprinted by e-News with permission from AISC, you may now point your browsers to the following URL on our home-page: http://www.ramint.com/eNews/July99.htm Leandro Buriek, PE Leandro Buriek RAM International http://www.ramint.com Toll-Free (800) 726-7789 Local (760) 431-3610 Fax (760) 431-5214 E-Mail leandro(--nospam--at)ramint.com
- Prev by Subject: ASD Table B5.1
- Next by Subject: ASR Repair
- Previous by thread: Masonry Spec.
- Next by thread: Timoshenko Beam Equations of Motion