Timoshenko Beam Equations of Motion

I'm a graduated student in São Paulo University, Brasil and I am looking for some good books, papers or even softs in that subject. I have to make a program (believe or not in  Basic  or  Fortran )  which  will  calculate the frequencies in free vibration and modes of vibration of a multi-span beam with a consideration of deformations due to flexure, shear and torsion (as a grid) considering the transverse inertia and rotary inertia in the formulation of the consistent mass matrix. Any help will be greatly apprecieted. Thanking all of you in advance,
Edward Cristiani . E-mail: jedward(--nospam--at)uol.com.br