Re: Residential design spreadsheet Question

In a message dated 7/10/99 10:56:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time, SONSUR2(--nospam--at)aol.com
writes:

<< I have a question regarding the spread sheet, is it for a single story
 structure or for a two story structure?
 Thank you   >>

First, I would appreciate it if you would direct comments to my personal
email address seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com rather than to the listservice. I also
invite you to join the Online Listservice by following the directions at the
bottom of this message and substitute "join Online" for "join Seaint" (no
quotes). I think discussions about the spreadsheet are more appropriate on
the online listserver.

The new spreadsheet is for multi-story structures (residential) up to three
stories. I am considering modifying the analysis to convert it to any
structure up to three stories. To do this, I will have to configure the Rho
and Omega factors as well as to provide new conditional statements for
seismic regions 1 and 2. These are not that difficult and I think in time I
will do this so that the program can be used nationally.

Some of the sheets say single story because I used the sheet format (title
block, bubbles and lines) from my old one story design program. These will be
tweaked out and will change as time goes on.

Regards,
Dennis