Shafat Qazi: Online Listservice and the '97 UBC Residential Spreadsheet: Email Alias

Shafat,
I tried to send this direct to you, but it didn't make it thru the List
Processor.

Dear Shafat:
I would like to join the "online" listserve but want posts to go to one of
my email alias'.
Any reply automatically goes to our "guthrie(--nospam--at)fix.net" which is full of
mail.

I would like to be on the list as:<psguth(--nospam--at)fix.net>
Please advise.
Thank you,
Paul Guthrie

3145 Johnson Ave.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
<psguth(--nospam--at)fix.net>
(805) 544-1316

Paul Guthrie, PE
San Luis Obispo, CA
Cannon Associates
fax (805) 544-3863
voice (805) 544-7407
email  paul.guthrie(--nospam--at)cannonassoc.com