HP 1050C vs. Arch. Desktop

Bruce Resnick wrote:

. > We just bought an HP 1050C plotter to use with our CAD system.  We are
. > running AutoCad Architectural Desktop, which is an enhanced version of
. > AutoCad Release 14.  We are having some problems with the printer
. > drivers.  We have been told to uninstall Desktop, uninstall R14, then
. > install the HP R14 drivers, then reinstall R14, then reinstall Desktop.
. > This seems ridiculous.

Sounds like it is strictly following Windoze procedures.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona