Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
entry level engineer wanted[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: entry level engineer wanted
- From: GRileyPE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 02:36:42 EDT
Greg Riley PE, a small consulting structural engineering firm located in Valencia, Ca, is looking for an entry level engineer who is capable of Autocad14. The firm specializes in wood frame Type V, nationwide commercial/retail structures, forensic and insurance work, inspections and evaluations, and building stabilization/underpinning. This is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge through hands on experience. Salary, benefits, etc are negoitable depending on experience. Please fax resume to 661.263.0544 or e-mail to grileype(--nospam--at)aol.com. For more information, check out our website at www.structuralconsulting.com.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE/Sustainable Design
- Next by Subject: Envelope Method
- Previous by thread: Coupling Beams/Link Beams Anchorage Length
- Next by thread: structural autocad14 draftsperson needed