RE: Neopene Bearing Pads

Not sure if you mean along the beams (casting the deck), or at the end
bearing itself. So consider that in my following comments.

They can be manufactured pretty long, but "continuous" simply means there is
no point not covered by the bearing pad. Typically, for decks of this kind
the contractor lays down "strips" cut to length to make up this "seal".
FWIW, sometimes also "shims" have to be included to make up the haunch
depth.

I'm fairly certain that FDOT will have some typical details available
showing this (I know that TxDOT does).

Check out their website at http://www.dot.state.fl.us

Good luck!