Blue book and commentary

Is there a Blue book and commentary to accompany the 1997 UBC seismic provisions?

Was a new Blue book scheduled to be published this last October? I recall discussions to this effect, but have not received an update.

Specifically I am looking for the latest information and commentary to 1997 UBC section 1632.

Is Commentary section C107 of the 1996 Sixth Edition still the latest version?

Any input will be appreciated.

Paul Feather