From: Paul Feather
To: SEAOC List
Subject: Blue book and commentary
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 9:50AM

Is there a Blue book and commentary to accompany the 1997 UBC seismic
provisions?

Was a new Blue book scheduled to be published this last October? I recall
discussions to this effect, but have not received an update.

Specifically I am looking for the latest information and commentary to 1997
UBC section 1632.

Is Commentary section C107 of the 1996 Sixth Edition still the latest
version?

Any input will be appreciated.

Paul Feather