From: Constantine Shuhaibar <csh(--nospam--at)soha.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: Blue book and commentary

Paul,

I am looking at a working draft of the 1999 Blue Book right now. It is dated
4/28/99. I actually do not know the final release date, but feel it is very
soon.

In short the 1999 Blue Book exists.

Section 107 is the commentary for 1632. It is about ten pages long. I can
fax you a copy, with the understanding that this is a working draft.

Constantine Shuhaibar, PhD
Project Manager

SOHA Engineers
550 Kearny Street, Suite 200