Re: Wood: 'en' and Plywood question.

In a message dated 7/15/99 10:41:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
writes:

<< 2-The thickness of wall ply I try to use (for economy) is 3/8" CDX with
 values for 15/32" CDX ply as per footnote 4, table 23-II-I-1.

 ECVAL3 >>

I assume that CDX is a Structural II rated panel. I was under the impression
(and maybe John Rose can respond to this) that it was difficult to obtain
Structural II rated panels.  I know we discussed this in the past, but can
someone explain it to me again.
Thanks
Dennis