Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Moment Connections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Moment Connections
- From: ASQUILALA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:27:52 EDT
Brian, I don't know of any code violation you did. Basically, you are just connecting two tension or compression plates together. If I would face with the same situation I would have chosen option 2 also. Filling the 1 1/2" gap with welds will be susceptible to cracks. Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Moment Connections
- Next by Subject: RE: Moment Connections
- Previous by thread: Re: Moment Connections
- Next by thread: RE: Moment Connections