Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wood: 'en' and Plywood question.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Wood: 'en' and Plywood question.
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:06:31 -0400
John Rose wrote: . > You guys are going to force me to bring my APA lit. and UBC home, so I can . > answer these interesting questions! John, If *you* have to research the questions, what about *us*? <G> At least you have the latest literature, know what research is underway, what the initial results are, where potential problems lie (which doesn't always make it into the promotional literature), etc. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wood: 'en' and Plywood question.
- Next by Subject: Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I am?
- Previous by thread: Re: Wood: 'en' and Plywood question.
- Next by thread: Simplified Static Procedure (UBC 1629.8.2 and 1630.2.3)