Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.

Civil Question.  Delete if not applicable!

I am assisting in updating our design manuals and am looking for the following
reference.  Can anyone tell me of any websites/phone# /listgroups that I may
try.  Seeing the breath of experience/resources of this list, I just thought I
try.

Reference:
A. Marston and A.O. Anderson, Bulletin No. 31, Iowa Engineering Experiment
Station, Ames, Iowa, 1913: "The Theory of Loads on Pipes in Ditches and Tests
of Cement and Clay Drain Tile and Sewer Pipes"

Regards,
ed gonzalez