Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.
- From: Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:46:48 -0700
Civil Question. Delete if not applicable! I am assisting in updating our design manuals and am looking for the following reference. Can anyone tell me of any websites/phone# /listgroups that I may try. Seeing the breath of experience/resources of this list, I just thought I try. Reference: A. Marston and A.O. Anderson, Bulletin No. 31, Iowa Engineering Experiment Station, Ames, Iowa, 1913: "The Theory of Loads on Pipes in Ditches and Tests of Cement and Clay Drain Tile and Sewer Pipes" Regards, ed gonzalez
- Prev by Subject: Re: check it out (Deer Isle Bridge)
- Next by Subject: RE: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.
- Previous by thread: Re: E and Fb for mahogany?
- Next by thread: RE: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.