RE: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.

I have used a very convient source for references such as this.  Typically
it costs about $10 a reference.

The Northwestern University Infrastructure Technology Library.  The web page
was http://iti.acns.nwu.edu last time I used it.  Phone number is
(847)467-INFR.

They can get almost anything related to civil engineering.