Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.
- From: "Fredericks, Douglas/SAC" <DFreder1(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:36:16 -0600
I have used a very convient source for references such as this. Typically it costs about $10 a reference. The Northwestern University Infrastructure Technology Library. The web page was http://iti.acns.nwu.edu last time I used it. Phone number is (847)467-INFR. They can get almost anything related to civil engineering. > -----Original Message----- > From: Eddie Gonzalez [SMTP:Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US] > Sent: Friday, July 16, 1999 11:47 AM > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref. > > Civil Question. Delete if not applicable! > > I am assisting in updating our design manuals and am looking for the > following > reference. Can anyone tell me of any websites/phone# /listgroups that I > may > try. Seeing the breath of experience/resources of this list, I just > thought I > try. > > Reference: > A. Marston and A.O. Anderson, Bulletin No. 31, Iowa Engineering Experiment > Station, Ames, Iowa, 1913: "The Theory of Loads on Pipes in Ditches and > Tests > of Cement and Clay Drain Tile and Sewer Pipes" > > Regards, > ed gonzalez > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.
- Next by Subject: Cladding Design Codes/Manuals
- Previous by thread: Civil Eng. Quest. - Pipe Design Ref.
- Next by thread: Remove yourself from the SEAINT List -- read this to see how