Re: Engineers LOW PROFILE

In a message dated 7/17/99 11:32:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ParkerSCal(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

<< Using such a pretentious title won't change anything.  A large portion of
the
 population doesn't even know what engineers do.

 I'm proud of my professional engineering license, but I don't think that
 makes me a better person than anyone else.  I only add the P. E. in
 situations where that is relevant.

 James E. Parker, P. E.  >>

Personally, I'm still uncomfortable with Mr.  I continuously look around
expecting my father to answer and I've just about hit 50.

Dennis