Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
puzzle[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: puzzle
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:44:55 -0500
There are five houses, each a different color, inhabited by men of different nationalities (seaint?), with different pets, drinks and cigarettes.
The Englishman lives in the red house.
The Spaniard owns the dog.
Coffee is drunk in the green house.
The Ukrainian drinks tea.
The green house is immediately to the right (your right) of the ivory house.
The old gold smoker owns snails.
Kools are smoked in the yellow house.
Milk is drunk in the middle house.
The Norwegian lives in the first house on the left.
The man that smokes chesterfields lives in the house next to the man with the fox.
Kools are smoked in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
The lucky strike smoker drinks orange juice.
The Japanese smokes parliaments.
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
NOW : Who drinks water and who owns the zebra?
- Re: puzzle
- From: Shawn Stambaugh
- Re: puzzle
- Prev by Subject: Re: purlin stability (was Cold-Formed Joist Lap Splice Question)
- Next by Subject: Re: puzzle
- Previous by thread: Remove yourself from the SEAINT list -- read this to see how
- Next by thread: Re: puzzle