Question about Modified Westergaard's formulae

Dear all members,

We are designing paving slabs for vehicles of 33.7 kips axle load.

Contractor recommend us to use modified westergaard's formulae for calculation.

The problem is that we just know that it is used to calculate the stress of

slabs and don't know how to do it and where we can find it.

It would be very helpful if you tell us the information of this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Junhyun Park,