Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Freq Asked Question (FAQ)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Freq Asked Question (FAQ)
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 23:37:19 -0700
Dear SEAINT List member:Recently we have seen quite a few email requesting a file from one of our subscriber. Such email should be sent to the author directly to minimize the number of email sent to this List.
If there is a file you like to share with other users on this List, simply email it to me at:
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.organd request that it be posted to the List library. Then all subscribers will have access to the file and can retrieve it without penalizing the bandwidth.
FYI: Posting a file to the SEAINT List library does not mean that SEAINT endorses the document. It is simply a feature of this List that allows us to preserve bandwidth.
I also recommend that you read the FAQ at this address: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp Question #4 of the FAQ tells you how to retrieve a file from the List. I thank you all for your cooperation. Shafat Qazi, P.E. SEAINT Internet Administrator Director SEAOSC
- Prev by Subject: Re: Free PC Virus Protection
- Next by Subject: Re: Freq Asked Question (FAQ)
- Previous by thread: RE: Question about Modified Westergaard's formulae
- Next by thread: Re: Freq Asked Question (FAQ)