Re: Freq Asked Question (FAQ)

In a message dated 7/19/99 7:01:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com writes:

<< Shafat:

 Have any files been posted to the Library lately?  Or is there another area
 that the submitted files are posted?

 Looking at the Documents section,  there are no 1999 submittals.

 Neil Moore, S.E.

Neil,
I spoke with Shafat before he posted this on the list. He wanted the members
to know that there is a way to retrieve files from the list if we wish to
upload the files rather than create a distribution list - such as my
spreadsheet.
At this time, we need to send the files directly to Shafat (admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org)
and he will post them to a directory on the server. The user can then
retrieve them by following the instructions in the FAQ (which he can obtain
as Shafat directed).

This is not the ideal solution (certainly not user friendly) but for those
who wish to make files available for interested individuals to retrieve, it
will work and is already available to the List subscribers.

Dennis