Re: Prescriptive BWPs

BWP is 'Braced Wall Panel' and is allowed as a prescriptive inclusion for light
frame construction (Residential).  There are also code provisions for gyp board
BWP's.  I have not used or prescribed BWP's in my projects.   I'm not sure if
I'm behind the trend, and am asking if there is a trend.

nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com on 07/20/99 09:30:45 AM