Sample Contracts

Several times I have seen lists of contract forms in "Structure" magazine
that, IIRC, have been prepared by CASE.  Naturally, members of CASE (and
another group) get a discount on purchasing these forms.  (Set is available
on disk:  $20.00 member, $30.00 non-member.  Paper set: $50.00)  A question
that I have is, as a member of an SEA organization that is a member of NCSEA,
are we also members of CASE?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Debby Hight wrote:

. > Anyone out there have a source for sample contracts between Structural
. > Engineer and client/contractor?