Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Sample Contracts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Sample Contracts
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:44:52 -0400
Several times I have seen lists of contract forms in "Structure" magazine that, IIRC, have been prepared by CASE. Naturally, members of CASE (and another group) get a discount on purchasing these forms. (Set is available on disk: $20.00 member, $30.00 non-member. Paper set: $50.00) A question that I have is, as a member of an SEA organization that is a member of NCSEA, are we also members of CASE? A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Debby Hight wrote: . > Anyone out there have a source for sample contracts between Structural . > Engineer and client/contractor?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sample Contracts
- Next by Subject: Re: Sample Contracts
- Previous by thread: Re: Sample Contracts
- Next by thread: Re: Sample Contracts