Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sample Contracts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Sample Contracts
- From: "Fountain Conner" <fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:05:55 -0500
I can't speak for everyone, but my CASE membership is in addition to everything else (NSPE, FES, FICE, ASCE...). Fountain E. Conner, P.E. Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561 ---------- > From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com> > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: Sample Contracts > Date: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 3:44 PM > > A question > that I have is, as a member of an SEA organization that is a member of NCSEA, > are we also members of CASE? > > A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) > Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sample Contracts
- Next by Subject: SAP2000 and STAAD III softwares
- Previous by thread: Re: Sample Contracts
- Next by thread: Re: Plywood use reply (Rigidity and Stiffness).